The Institute has its own fleet of specially designed buses and Vans. each bus is equipped with First-Aid facilities along with emergency contact details. Bus Fares will be charged separately depending on the place of pickup.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS COVERING SCHOOL TRANSPORT
- Transport facility is available to all the students from Pre-K.G. to Grade - XII.
- It will be the responsibility of the parents to ensure that their children reach the pickup points well in time, as the bus will not wait if the child is not available at the pickup point. In case the child misses the bus, the parents are requested to take the child to the next pickup point from where he/she can board the bus and not ask the driver to return to their stop.
- Students should travel by their regular bus route. Each student is expected to board or get down from the school bus only at his/her regular stop, not just anywhere as per his/her convenience.
- It is important to inform the transport-incharge and the class teacher about any change in address and telephone number.
- Change of bus stop for a day or a week is not entertained. As a rule, such requests should not be made.
- In case of emergency, parents can take their child personally from the school with the permission of the Principal. It will be appreciated if such information is sent to the school in advance.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stop only, unless otherwise directed by the concerned authority. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view of the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and the same is subject to change. The School does not take responsibility for loss of lunch box, school bag or any other article left behind in the vehicle. However, label on articles, clearly mentioning Name and Class will help in restoring lost and found property.
- The school has every right to reject requests for extension / deviation of transport facility not falling within the regular route followed.
- When there is a change of residence, the school has every right to discontinue the transport facility to the student using it, if the pickup point does not fall within the reach of the regular route followed.
- The pick-up and drop timings during the school examination will change according to the examination timings. The school will adopt a time convenient to all children. Parents are requested to co-operate. However on these days, parents may inform the school office in advance and arrange to collect their children if they do not want to wait for the school transport.
- The decision of the management in any matters whatsoever, shall be final and binding.
- There will be no refund of fees under any circumstance during the year.
- In case of exigency, arising due to the absence of driver or deputation or repair, routes may be combined as per the decision and discretion of the administration.
- The transport fee is graded and will vary from point to point.